-  Masoud Esmaeilikia, B. F. (2016). Tactical supply chain planning models with inherent flexibility: definition and review. Annals of Operations Research, 407-427.
-  T. Melo, S. N.-d.-G. (2009). Facility location and supply chain management - A review. European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 196, issue 2, 401-412.
-  Barbarosoǧlu G, A. Y. (2004). A two-stage stochastic programming framework for transportation planning in disaster response. The Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-53.
-  Abolghasemi, H. R.-D. (2008). Revisiting blood transfusion preparedness: experience from the Bam earthquake response. Prehospital Disaster Med. 23 (5), 391–394.
-  Hess, J. T. (2003). Blood use in war and disaster: lessons from the past century. Transfusion 43 (11), 1622–1633.
-  Retrieved from www.redcross.com.
-  Williamson L. M., D. D. (2013). Challenges in the management of the blood supply. Lancet, V(381), I 9880, Pages 1866-1875.
-  Rabinowits, M. (1973). Blood bank Inventory Policies: a computer simulation. Health Service Research, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 271-282, 1973.
-  Khalilpourazari , S., Soltanzadeh, S., & Weber, G. (2019). Designing an efficient blood supply chain network in crisis:neural learning, optimization and case study. Annals of Operations Research 289, 123–152.
-  Khalilpourazari, S., and Arshadi Khamseh, A. (2017). Bi-objective emergency blood supply chain network design in earthquake considering earthquake magnitude: a comprehensive study with real world application. Annals of Operations Research V(283), 355–393.
-  Sahin G., M. S. (2007). Locational analysis for regionalization of Turkish red Crescent blood ser Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 692-704.
-  Cetin E., S. L. (2009). A Blood Bank Location Model: A Multi-objective Approach. European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 112-124.
-  Gunpinar, (2013). Supply Chain Optimization of Blood Products. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of South Florida.
-  Farrokhizadeh, E., Seyfi‑Shishavan, S. A., and Satoglu, S. I. (2021). Blood supply planning during natural disasters under uncertainty: a novel bi‑objective model and an application for red crescent. Annals of Operations Research.
-  Jabbarzadeh, A. F. (2014). Dynamic supply chain network design for the supply of blood in disasters: A robust model with real world application. Transportation Research , Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review 70, 225-244.
-  Nagurney A., M. A. (2012). Supply chain network design of a sustainable blood banking system. In T. J. Boone, Sustainable Supply Chains: Models. Methods and Public Policy Implications (pp. pp. 49–72.). London, England: Springer.
-  Sha Y., H. J. (2012). The multi-period location-allocation problem of engineering emergency blood supply systems. Systems Engineering Procedia, 21-28.
-  Fazli-Khalaf, M., Khalilpourazari, S., and Mohammadi, M. (2017). Mixed robust possibilistic flexible chance constraint optimization model for emergency blood supply chain network. Annals of Operations Research volume 283, 1079–1109.
-  Ghasemi, P., Khalili-Damghani, K., Hafezalkotob, A., and Raissi, S. (2019). Uncertain multi-objective multi-commodity multi-period multi-vehicle location-allocation model for earthquake evacuation planning. Applied Mathematics and Computation 350, Pages 105-132.
-  Asadpour, M., Boyer, O., and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2020). A Blood Supply Chain Network with Backup Facilities Considering Blood Groups and Expiration Date: A Real-world Application. International Journal of Engineering, Volume:34 Issue: 2, 470 - 479.
-  Karadağ, İ., Keskin, M., and Yiğit , V. (2021). Re-design of a blood supply chain organization with mobile units. Methodologies and Application.
-  GhatrehSaman, M., Hosseini Motlagh, S., and Homaei, S. (2020). A reactive phase against disruptions for designing a proactive platelet supply network. Transportation Research.
-  Kamyabniya, A., Noormohammadzadeh, Z., Sauré, A., and Patrick, J. (2021). A robust integrated logistics model for age-based multi-group platelets in disaster relief operations. Transportation Research.
-  Soltani, M., Aziz Mohammadi, R., Hosseini, S., and Zanjani, M. (2021). A New Model for Blood Supply Chain Network Design In Disasters Based on Hub Location Approach Considering Intercity Transportation. International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Production Research.
-  Hamdan, B., and Diabat, A. (2020). Robust design of blood supply chains under risk of disruptions using Lagrangian relaxation. Transportation Research.
-  Birge J. R., L. F. (2011). Introduction to stochastic programming. Springer Science and Business Media.
-  Salehi, F., Mahootchi, M., and Moattar Husseini, S. (2017). Developing a robust stochastic model for designing a blood supply chain network in a crisis: a possible earthquake in Tehran. Annals of Operations Research.
-  Dehghani, H. (2020). Probabilistic prediction of earthquake by bivariate distribution. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering.
-  Mete HO, Z. Z. (2010). Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management. International Journal of Production Economics 126(1, 76-84.
-  Tabatabaie M., A. A. (2010). Estimating blood transfusion requirements in preparation for a major earthquake: the Tehran, Iran study. Prehospital and disaster medicine, 25(03), 246-252.