|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||103,439,624|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||81,422,861|
Ultrafine grained Fe-Cr-Ni austenitic stainless steels by cold rolling and reversion annealing: A review of progress in Iran
|Journal of Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials|
|دوره 53، شماره 2، اسفند 2020، صفحه 210-223 اصل مقاله (4.17 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Review Paper|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jufgnsm.2020.02.13|
|Meysam Naghizadeh؛ Mohammad Javad Sohrabi؛ Hamed Mirzadeh|
|School of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.|
|The notable contributions of Iranian scientists in the field of formation and reversion of strain-induced martensite for grain refinement and enhanced mechanical properties of Fe-Cr-Ni austenitic stainless steels are reviewed. Accordingly, the processing of ultrafine grained (UFG) structure via cold rolling and reversion annealing is summarized for AISI 301, 304, 309Si, 316, and 321 stainless steels, as well as their variants. The repetitive and innovative thermomechanical processing routes are introduced as well. The understanding of the stages of annealing (reversion of strain-induced martensite to austenite, primary recrystallization of the retained austenite, and grain growth) and the underlying reversion mechanisms (diffusional-type and martensitic shear-type) constitute the subsequent part of this overview. Finally, the transformation-induced plasticity (TRIP) effect in the reversion-treated metastable austenitic stainless steels is discussed. The present review paper summarizes these achievements with the discussion on the future prospects in this research field.|
|Austenitic stainless steels؛ Deformation-induced martensitic transformation؛ Reversion annealing؛ Ultrafine grained structure؛ Mechanical properties؛ TRIP effect|
7. Mohammad Nejad Fard N, Mirzadeh H, Mohammad R, Cabrera JM. Accumulative roll bonding of aluminum/stainless steel sheets. Journal of Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials. 2017 Jun 1;50(1):1-5.
9. Souza RC, Silva ES, Jorge AM, Cabrera JM, Balancin O. Dynamic recovery and dynamic recrystallization competition on a Nb- and N-bearing austenitic stainless steel biomaterial: Influence of strain rate and temperature. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2013;582:96-107.
12. Tomimura K, Takaki S, Tanimoto S, Tokunaga Y. Optimal Chemical Composition in Fe-Cr-Ni Alloys for Ultra Grain Refining by Reversion from Deformation Induced Martensite. ISIJ International. 1991;31(7):721-7.
17. Shirdel M, Mirzadeh H, Parsa MH. Estimation of the kinetics of martensitic transformation in austenitic stainless steels by conventional and novel approaches. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2015;624:256-60.
19. Zergani A, Mirzadeh H, Mahmudi R. Unraveling the Effect of Deformation Temperature on the Mechanical Behavior and Transformation‐Induced Plasticity of the SUS304L Stainless Steel. steel research international. 2020;91(9):2000114.
22. Hamada AS, Karjalainen LP, Misra RDK, Talonen J. Contribution of deformation mechanisms to strength and ductility in two Cr–Mn grade austenitic stainless steels. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2013;559:336-44.
25. Behjati P, Kermanpur A, Najafizadeh A. Application of Martensitic Transformation Fundamentals to Select Appropriate Alloys for Grain Refining Through Martensite Thermomechanical Treatment. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2013;44(8):3524-31.
26. Parnian P, Parsa MH, Mirzadeh H, Jafarian HR. Effect of Drawing Strain on Development of Martensitic Transformation and Mechanical Properties in AISI 304L Stainless Steel Wire. steel research international. 2017;88(8):1600423.
27. Kisko A, Misra RDK, Talonen J, Karjalainen LP. The influence of grain size on the strain-induced martensite formation in tensile straining of an austenitic 15Cr–9Mn–Ni–Cu stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2013;578:408-16.
28. Souza Filho IR, Sandim MJR, Cohen R, Nagamine LCCM, Hoffmann J, Bolmaro RE, et al. Effects of strain-induced martensite and its reversion on the magnetic properties of AISI 201 austenitic stainless steel. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. 2016;419:156-65.
30. Xu DM, Li GQ, Wan XL, Misra RDK, Zhang XG, Xu G, et al. The effect of annealing on the microstructural evolution and mechanical properties in phase reversed 316LN austenitic stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2018;720:36-48.
31. Kisko A, Hamada AS, Talonen J, Porter D, Karjalainen LP. Effects of reversion and recrystallization on microstructure and mechanical properties of Nb-alloyed low-Ni high-Mn austenitic stainless steels. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2016;657:359-70.
32. Sun GS, Du LX, Hu J, Misra RDK. Microstructural evolution and recrystallization behavior of cold rolled austenitic stainless steel with dual phase microstructure during isothermal annealing. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2018;709:254-64.
33. Somani MC, Juntunen P, Karjalainen LP, Misra RDK, Kyröläinen A. Enhanced Mechanical Properties through Reversion in Metastable Austenitic Stainless Steels. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2009;40(3):729-44.
36. Li J, Gao B, Huang Z, Zhou H, Mao Q, Li Y. Design for strength-ductility synergy of 316L stainless steel with heterogeneous lamella structure through medium cold rolling and annealing. Vacuum. 2018;157:128-35.
38. Mirzadeh H, Najafizadeh A. Correlation between processing parameters and strain-induced martensitic transformation in cold worked AISI 301 stainless steel. Materials Characterization. 2008;59(11):1650-4.
41. Naghizadeh M, Mirzadeh H. Microstructural Evolutions During Annealing of Plastically Deformed AISI 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel: Martensite Reversion, Grain Refinement, Recrystallization, and Grain Growth. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2016;47(8):4210-6.
42. Kheiri S, Mirzadeh H, Naghizadeh M. Tailoring the microstructure and mechanical properties of AISI 316L austenitic stainless steel via cold rolling and reversion annealing. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2019;759:90-6.
43. Sohrabi MJ, Mirzadeh H, Dehghanian C. Significance of Martensite Reversion and Austenite Stability to the Mechanical Properties and Transformation-Induced Plasticity Effect of Austenitic Stainless Steels. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 2020;29(5):3233-42.
45. Sadeghpour S, Kermanpur A, Najafizadeh A. Influence of Ti microalloying on the formation of nanocrystalline structure in the 201L austenitic stainless steel during martensite thermomechanical treatment. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2013;584:177-83.
46. Behjati P, Kermanpur A, Najafizadeh A, Samaei Baghbadorani H, Karjalainen LP, Jung JG, et al. Design of a new Ni-free austenitic stainless steel with unique ultrahigh strength-high ductility synergy. Materials & Design. 2014;63:500-7.
47. Moallemi M, Kermanpur A, Najafizadeh A, Rezaee A, Samaei baghbadorani H. Formation of nano/ultrafine grain structure in a 201 stainless steel through the repetitive martensite thermomechanical treatment. Materials Letters. 2012;89:22-4.
48. Eskandari M, Kermanpur A, Najafizadeh A. Formation of Nanocrystalline Structure in 301 Stainless Steel Produced by Martensite Treatment. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2009;40(9):2241-9.
49. Johannsen DL, Kyrolainen A, Ferreira PJ. Influence of annealing treatment on the formation of nano/submicron grain size AISI 301 Austenitic stainless steels. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2006;37(8):2325-38.
51. Shirdel M, Mirzadeh H, Parsa MH. Nano/ultrafine grained austenitic stainless steel through the formation and reversion of deformation-induced martensite: Mechanisms, microstructures, mechanical properties, and TRIP effect. Materials Characterization. 2015;103:150-61.
53. Forouzan F, Najafizadeh A, Kermanpur A, Hedayati A, Surkialiabad R. Production of nano/submicron grained AISI 304L stainless steel through the martensite reversion process. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2010;527(27-28):7334-9.
54. Shahri MG, Hosseini SR, Salehi M. Formation of Nano/Ultrafine Grains in AISI 321 Stainless Steel Using Advanced Thermo-Mechanical Process. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters). 2015;28(4):499-504.
55. Rezaei HA, Ghazani MS, Eghbali B. Effect of post deformation annealing on the microstructure and mechanical properties of cold rolled AISI 321 austenitic stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2018;736:364-74.
56. Bakhsheshi-Rad HR, Haerian B, Najafizadeh A, Idris MH, Kadir MRA, Hamzah E, et al. Cold deformation and heat treatment influence on the microstructures and corrosion behavior of AISI 304 stainless steel. Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly. 2013;52(4):449-57.
57. Sohrabi MJ, Mirzadeh H, Dehghanian C. Unraveling the effects of surface preparation on the pitting corrosion resistance of austenitic stainless steel. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering. 2020;20(1).
58. Sabooni S, Rashtchi H, Eslami A, Karimzadeh F, Enayati MH, Raeissi K, et al. Dependence of corrosion properties of AISI 304L stainless steel on the austenite grain size. International Journal of Materials Research. 2017;108(7):552-9.
59. Nafar Dehsorkhi R, Sabooni S, Karimzadeh F, Rezaeian A, Enayati MH. The effect of grain size and martensitic transformation on the wear behavior of AISI 304L stainless steel. Materials & Design. 2014;64:56-62.
61. Shirdel M, Mirzadeh H, Habibi Parsa M. Microstructural Evolution During Normal/Abnormal Grain Growth in Austenitic Stainless Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2014;45(11):5185-93.
62. Sabooni S, Karimzadeh F, Enayati MH. Thermal Stability Study of Ultrafine Grained 304L Stainless Steel Produced by Martensitic Process. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 2014;23(5):1665-72.
66. Asghari-Rad P, Nili-Ahmadabadi M, Shirazi H, Hossein Nedjad S, Koldorf S. A Significant Improvement in the Mechanical Properties of AISI 304 Stainless Steel by a Combined RCSR and Annealing Process. Advanced Engineering Materials. 2017;19(3):1600663.
70. Misra RDK, Nayak S, Venkatasurya PKC, Ramuni V, Somani MC, Karjalainen LP. Nanograined/Ultrafine-Grained Structure and Tensile Deformation Behavior of Shear Phase Reversion-Induced 301 Austenitic Stainless Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2010;41(8):2162-74.
72. Shakhova I, Dudko V, Belyakov A, Tsuzaki K, Kaibyshev R. Effect of large strain cold rolling and subsequent annealing on microstructure and mechanical properties of an austenitic stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2012;545:176-86.
73. Sabooni S, Karimzadeh F, Enayati MH, Ngan AHW. The role of martensitic transformation on bimodal grain structure in ultrafine grained AISI 304L stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2015;636:221-30.
74. Moallemi M, Zarei-Hanzaki A, Kim S-J, Alimadadi H. On the microstructural-textural characterization and deformation analysis of a nano/ultrafine grained Fe-20Cr-8Mn-0.3N duplex alloy with superior mechanical properties. Materials Characterization. 2019;156:109878.
75. Naghizadeh M, Mirzadeh H. Microstructural Effects of Grain Size on Mechanical Properties and Work‐Hardening Behavior of AISI 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel. steel research international. 2019;90(10):1900153.
77. Abdi A, Mirzadeh H, Sohrabi MJ, Naghizadeh M. Phase Transformation Kinetics During Annealing of Cold-Rolled AISI 309Si Stainless Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2020;51(5):1955-9.
78. Sharifian K, Mirzadeh H, Kheiri S, Naghizadeh M. Two-step annealing treatment for grain refinement of cold-worked AISI 316L stainless steel. International Journal of Materials Research. 2020;111(8):676-80.
79. Naghizadeh M, Mirzadeh H. Elucidating the Effect of Alloying Elements on the Behavior of Austenitic Stainless Steels at Elevated Temperatures. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2016;47(12):5698-703.
82. Li J, Zhou Z, Wang S, Mao Q, Fang C, Li Y, et al. Deformation mechanisms and enhanced mechanical properties of 304L stainless steel at liquid nitrogen temperature. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2020;798:140133.
84. A. Järvenpää, Microstructures, Mechanical stability and strength of low-temperature AISILN stainless steel under monotonic and dynamic loading, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland, 2019.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 815
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 474