|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||104,923,852|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||82,000,319|
Recrystallization texture during ECAP processing of ultrafine/nano grained magnesium alloy
|Journal of Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials|
|مقاله 2، دوره 52، شماره 1، شهریور 2019، صفحه 18-24 اصل مقاله (1.07 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Research Paper|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/JUFGNSM.2019.01.02|
|Seyed Mahmood Fatemi|
|School of Mechanical Engineering, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Lavizan, Tehran.|
|An ultrafine/nano grained AZ31 magnesium alloy was produced through four-pass ECAP processing. TEM microscopy indicated that recrystallized regions included nano grains of 75 nm. Pole figures showed that a fiber basal texture with two-pole peaks was developed after four passes, where a basal pole peak lies parallel to the extrusion direction (ED) and the other ~20° away from the transverse direction (TD) in the ED–TD plane and 70° from the normal direction (ND ) in the TD–ND plane. The texture of recrystallized grains at the vicinity of grain boundaries was addressed. To investigate the recrystallization texture, the orientation relationships for the recrystallized and parent grains were studied for the material deformed up to first and second passes. The EBSD results implied that the grains recrystallized at the grain boundaries during the first pass, almost follow the orientation of prior deformed grains, while during the second pass the grain boundary recrystallization adopted a texture different from the parent grains. It was rationalized that as the number of passes increased, the grains recrystallized at prior grain boundaries tend to take different orientation to that of deformed grains. The latter finding was discussed relying on the increased share of non-basal slips in evolution of finer grains developed during subsequent deformation passes.|
|Nonograins؛ Recrystallization؛ Texture؛ Magnesium|
1. Yang X-Y, Ji Z-S, Miura H, Sakai T. Dynamic recrystallization and texture development during hot deformation of magnesium alloy AZ31. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 2009;19(1):55-60.
2. Yang H, Widiantara I, Ko Y. Effect of deformation path on texture and tension properties of submicrocrystalline Al-Mg-Si alloy fabricated by differential speed rolling. Materials Letters. 2018;213:54-7.
3. Fatemi-Varzaneh S, Zarei-Hanzaki A, Beladi H. Dynamic recrystallization in AZ31 magnesium alloy. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2007;456(1-2):52-7.
4. Guo W, Wang Q, Ye B, Zhou H. Microstructure and mechanical properties of AZ31 magnesium alloy processed by cyclic closed-die forging. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2013;558:164-71.
5. Zhao Z, Chen Q, Hu C, Shu D. Microstructure and mechanical properties of SPD-processed an as-cast AZ91D+ Y magnesium alloy by equal channel angular extrusion and multi-axial forging. Materials & Design. 2009;30(10):4557-61.
6. Kim W, Park J, Kim W. Effect of differential speed rolling on microstructure and mechanical properties of an AZ91 magnesium alloy. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2008;460(1-2):289-93.
7. Del Valle J, Ruano OA. Influence of texture on dynamic recrystallization and deformation mechanisms in rolled or ECAPed AZ31 magnesium alloy. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2008;487(1-2):473-80.
8. Chen M-S, Yuan W-Q, Li H-B, Zou Z-H. New insights on the relationship between flow stress softening and dynamic recrystallization behavior of magnesium alloy AZ31B. Materials Characterization. 2018.
9. Sun W, Qiao X, Zheng M, He Y, Hu N, Xu C, et al. Exceptional grain refinement in a Mg alloy during high pressure torsion due to rare earth containing nanosized precipitates. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2018;728:115-23.
10. Mishra RK, Gupta AK, Rao PR, Sachdev AK, Kumar AM, Luo AA. Influence of cerium on texture and ductility of magnesium extrusions. Essential Readings in Magnesium Technology: Springer; 2016. p. 363-8.
11. Yi S, Zaefferer S, Brokmeier H-G. Mechanical behaviour and microstructural evolution of magnesium alloy AZ31 in tension at different temperatures. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2006;424(1-2):275-81.
12. Beausir B, Biswas S, Kim DI, Tóth LS, Suwas S. Analysis of microstructure and texture evolution in pure magnesium during symmetric and asymmetric rolling. Acta Materialia. 2009;57(17):5061-77.
13. Du Y, Zheng M, Ge Y, Jiang B, Shen M. Microstructure and texture evolution of deformed Mg-Zn alloy during recrystallization. Materials Characterization. 2018;145:501-6.
14. Barrett CD, Imandoust A, Oppedal AL, Inal K, Tschopp MA, El Kadiri H. Effect of grain boundaries on texture formation during dynamic recrystallization of magnesium alloys. Acta Materialia. 2017;128:270-83.
15. Galiyev A, Kaibyshev R, Gottstein G. Correlation of plastic deformation and dynamic recrystallization in magnesium alloy ZK60. Acta materialia. 2001;49(7):1199-207.
16. Biswas S, Dhinwal SS, Suwas S. Room-temperature equal channel angular extrusion of pure magnesium. Acta materialia. 2010;58(9):3247-61.
17. Humphreys FJ, Hatherly M. Recrystallization and related annealing phenomena: Elsevier; 2012.
18. Biswas S, Kim D-I, Suwas S. Asymmetric and symmetric rolling of magnesium: Evolution of microstructure, texture and mechanical properties. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2012;550:19-30.
19. Fatemi-Varzaneh S, Zarei-Hanzaki A, Cabrera J, Calvillo P. EBSD characterization of repetitive grain refinement in AZ31 magnesium alloy. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2015;149:339-43.
20. Estrin Y, Yi S, Brokmeier H-G, Zuberova Z, Yoon S, Kim H, et al. Microstructure, texture and mechanical properties of the magnesium alloy AZ31 processed by ECAP. International Journal of Materials Research. 2008;99(1):50-5.
21. Wang L, Mostaed E, Cao X, Huang G, Fabrizi A, Bonollo F, et al. Effects of texture and grain size on mechanical properties of AZ80 magnesium alloys at lower temperatures. Materials & Design. 2016;89:1-8.
22. Sadeghi A, Pekguleryuz M. Recrystallization and texture evolution of Mg–3% Al–1% Zn–(0.4–0.8)% Sr alloys during extrusion. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2011;528(3):1678-85.
23. Cottam R, Robson J, Lorimer G, Davis B. Dynamic recrystallization of Mg and Mg–Y alloys: crystallographic texture development. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2008;485(1-2):375-82.
24. Zeng Z, Zhu Y, Xu S, Bian M, Davies C, Birbilis N, et al. Texture evolution during static recrystallization of cold-rolled magnesium alloys. Acta Materialia. 2016;105:479-94.
25. Koike J. Enhanced deformation mechanisms by anisotropic plasticity in polycrystalline Mg alloys at room temperature. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2005;36(7):1689-96.
26. Humphreys J, Rohrer G, Rollett A. Control of recrystallization. Recrystallization and Related Annealing Phenomena. 2017:527-67.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 775
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 521