- Adabi Firouzjah, J., Kouzehchian, H., Ehsani, M. (2009). “A Study of the Effect of Natural Sport Attractions on Developing Sport Tourism in Iran from the Viewpoint of the Sport and Tourism Expert”s. Journal of Sport Management, 1(1), 67-81. [In Persian]
- Alexandris, K., Funk, D. C., & Pritchard, M. (2015). “The impact of constraints on motivation, activity attachment, and skier intentions to continue”. Journal of Leisure Research, 43(1), 56-79.
- Asgari, R. (2006). Investigating the Role of Capabilities of Tehran Province in Sport Tourism. MA Thesis. Islamic Azad University, Olum va Tahghighat Branch. P1. [In Persian]
- Baker, D. A., & Crompton, J. L. (2000). “Quality, satisfaction and behavioral intentions”. Annals of tourism research, 27(3), 785-804.
- Bolton, R. N., & Drew, J. H. (1991). “A multistage model of customers' assessments of service quality and value”. Journal of consumer research, 17(4), 375-384.
- Castro, C. B., Armario, E. M., & Ruiz, D. M. (2007). “The influence of market heterogeneity on the relationship between a destination's image and tourists’ future behavior”. Tourism Management, 28(1), 175-187.
- Chen, C. F., & Tsai, D. (2007). “How destination image and evaluative factors affect behavioral intentions?”. Tourism management, 28(4), 1115-1122.
- Chen, C. M., Lee, H. T., Chen, S. H., & Huang, T. H. (2011). “Tourist behavioral intentions in relation to service quality and customer satisfaction in Kinmen National Park, Taiwan”. International Journal of Tourism Research, 13(5), 416-432.
- Chi, C. G. Q., & Qu, H. (2008). “Examining the structural relationships of destination image, tourist satisfaction and destination loyalty: An integrated approach”. Tourism management, 29(4), 624-636.
- De Knop, P. & Standeven, J. (1998). “Sport tourism: a new area of sport management”. European Journal for Sport Management, 5(1), 30-45.
- Deery, M., & Jago, L. (2005). “The management of sport tourism”. Sport in Society, 8(2), 378-389.
- Devesa, M., Laguna, M., & Palacios, A. (2010). “The role of motivation in visitor satisfaction: Empirical evidence in rural tourism”. Tourism Management, 31(4), 547-552.
- Fleischer, A., & Pizam, A. (2002). “Tourism constraints among Israeli seniors”. Annals of Tourism Research, 29(1), 106-123.
- Gallarza, M. G., & Saura, I. G. (2006). “Value dimensions, perceived value, satisfaction and loyalty: an investigation of university students’ travel behavior”. Tourism management, 27(3), 437-452.
- Gilbert, D., & Hudson, S. (2000). “Tourism demand constraints: A skiing participation”. Annals of Tourism Research, 27(4), 906-925.
- Hinch, T., & Higham, J. (2011). “Sport tourism development” (Vol. 13). Channel view publications.
- Honari, H., Goudarzi, M., Heidari, A., & Emami, A. (2010). “A comparison of the viewpoints of tourists, interested managers and cultural heritage organization managers regarding sport tourism-driven job and income creation in Mazandaran-Iran”. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2(2), 5659-5663.
18. Honarvar, A. (2010). “Designing the Model of Sports Tourism Marketing in Iran”. Seventh International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences. [In Persian]
- Huang, C. H. (2005). “A study of tourists' recreational motivation and satisfaction at a reservoir sceinc area – A case study of the Wu – San – to reservoir”. Master's thesis, Leader University, Tainan city. P:1.
- Ibrahim, E. E., & Gill, J. (2005). “A positioning strategy for a tourist destination, based on analysis of customers' perceptions and satisfactions”. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 23(2), 172-188.
- Ioana, M, Badulescu, A, Bac, D. (2008). “Qualitative and quantitative analysis of sport tourism from the perspective of Romanian young adults”. MPRA paper, No 7641, on-line at http://mpra.ub_muenchen.de//.
- Jackson, J. L., Dezee, K., Douglas, K., & Shimeall, W. (2005). “Introduction to structural equation modeling(path analysis)”. Precourse PA08. Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM), Washington, DC.
- Kim, Y. K., & Trail, G. (2012). “Constraints and motivators: A new model to explain sport consumr behavior”. Journal of Sport Management, 24(2), 190-210.
- Kozak, M. (2001). “Repeaters' behavior at two distinct destinations”. Annals of tourism research, 28(3), 784-807.
- Kozak, M., & Rimmington, M. (2000). “Tourist satisfaction with Mallorca, Spain, as an off-season holiday destination”. Journal of travel research, 38(3), 260-269.
- Kozechian, H., Khatib zadeh, M., Honarvar, A. (2012). “The role of sport tourism service quality dimensions in sport tourists’ satisfaction”. , Journal of Contemporary Studies on Sport Management. 1(2), 19-32. [In Persian]
- Lamont, M., & Kennelly, M. (2010). “I can't do everything! Competing priorities as constraints in triathlon event travel careers”. Tourism Review International, 14(2-3), 85-97.
- Lamont, M., Kennelly, M., & Wilson, E. (2012). “Competing priorities as constraints in event travel careers”. Tourism Management, 33(5), 1068-1079.
- Leech, N; Barret, K; Morgan, G (2005); “SPSS for intermediate statistics, Use and interpretation”. Psychology Press, 2nd Eddition.
- Maas, C. W. (2013). “Examining the impact of motivation, service quality, and value on satisfaction and loyalty among golf tourists to rural areas”. Dissertation doctoral. The University of Southern Mississippi, 2.
31. Mazloumi, F. Jaberi, A. Moradi, M. Khazaeipool, J. (2013). "Investigating the Effect of Quality of Services on the Purpose of Sport Tourism on Oral-Oral Promotion: A Case Study of Sports Tourists in Noshahr. Journal of Research in Sport Management. 1(2). 19-32. [In Persian]
- Matzler, K., Füller, J., & Faullant, R. (2007). “Customer satisfaction and loyalty to Alpine ski resorts: The moderating effect of lifestyle, spending and customers' skiing skills”. International Journal of Tourism Research, 9(6), 409-421.
33. Moeinfard, M. (2009). “ The status of the sport tourism industry in Iran and the presentation of the development pattern”. PhD Thesis. Kharazmi University. 34-36. [In Persian]
- Moutinho, L. (1987). “Consumer behavior in tourism”. European journal of marketing, 21(10), 5-44.
- Murphy, P., Pritchard, M. P., & Smith, B. (2000). “The destination product and its impact on traveler perceptions”. Tourism management, 21(1), 43-52.
- Nishio, T. (2013). “Analysing International Sports Fan Motivations and Constraints: The Case of Japanese International Sports Fan Tourists and Rugby World Cup Fan Tourists”. Dissertation Doctoral. University of Waikato, 2.
- Norman, G. R., & Streiner, D. L. (2003). “PDQ statistics (Vol. 1)”. PMPH-USA.
- Nyaupane, G. P., Morais, D. B., & Graefe, A. R. (2004). “Nature tourism constraints: A cross-activity comparison”. Annals of Tourism Research, 31(3), 540-555.
- Oh, H. (1999). “Service quality, customer satisfaction, and customer value: A holistic perspective”. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 18(1), 67-82.
- Pennington-Gray, L. A., & Kerstetter, D. L. (2002). “Testing a constraints model within the context of nature-based tourism”. Journal of Travel Research, 40(4), 416-423.
- Petrick, J. F. (2002). “Development of a multi-dimensional scale for measuring the perceived value of a service”. Journal of leisure research, 34(2), 119.
- Petrick, J. F. (2004). “Are loyal visitors desired visitors?” Tourism Management, 25(4), 463-470.
- Prayag, G., & Ryan, C. (2012). “Antecedents of tourists’ loyalty to Mauritius The role and influence of destination image, place attachment, personal involvement, and satisfaction”. Journal of Travel Research, 51(3), 342-356.
- Ramseook-Munhurrun, P., Seebaluck, V. N., & Naidoo, P. (2015). “Examining the Structural Relationships of Destination Image, Perceived Value, Tourist Satisfaction and Loyalty: Case of Mauritius”. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 175, 252-259.
- Romão, J., Neuts, B., Nijkamp, P., & Shikida, A. (2014). “Determinants of trip choice, satisfaction and loyalty in an eco-tourism destination: a modelling study on the Shiretoko Peninsula, Japan”. Ecological Economics, 107, 195-205.
46. Sadat Mirei, M. (2012). Investigating the Indicators of Skiers Satisfaction and Desire to Return (Case Study: Dizin Ski Resort). MA Thesis. Semnan University. P6. [In Persian]
- Severt, D., Wang, Y., Chen, P. J., & Breiter, D. (2007). “Examining the motivation, perceived performance, and behavioral intentions of convention attendees: Evidence from a regional conference”. Tourism Management, 28(2), 399-408.
- Stahl, H. K., Matzler, K., & Hinterhuber, H. H. (2003). “Linking customer lifetime value with shareholder value”. Industrial Marketing Management, 32(4), 267-279.
- Sweeney, J. C., Soutar, G. N., & Johnson, L. W. (1999). “The role of perceived risk in the quality-value relationship: a study in a retail environment”. Journal of retailing, 75(1), 77-105.
- Tabachnick & Fidel. (2012). “Using multivariate statistics”. Pearson education.
- Tseng C. J. (2006). “Research on consumers' motivation, satisfaction and constraints in dance in Taipei City”. Master's thesis, Taipei Municipal University of Education, Taipei City.
- Weed, M. (2006). “Editorial: Understanding Sports Tourism Participation: Complexities and Diversity”. Page, 195-199.
- Wei – Ku Yeh (2008). “The investigation of tourists' motivation satisfaction and constraint factors on snorkeling holiday of marine leisure and tourism at renting in Taiwan”. Ph.D. Thesis, U. S. sports academy, daphne, Alabama.PP:5-10.
- Williams, P., & Soutar, G. N. (2009). “Value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions in an adventure tourism context”. Annals of Tourism Research, 36(3), 413-438.
- Yoon, Y., & Uysal, M. (2005). “An examination of the effects of motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: a structural model”. Tourism management, 26(1), 45-56.
- Zeithaml, V. A. (1988). “Consumer perceptions of price, quality, and value: a means-end model and synthesis of evidence”. The Journal of marketing, 2-22.